Author Topic: Kashyyyyk in Our Underwear  (Read 733 times)

Hat_Umbra

• Elite Unique
  • Eth
Kashyyyyk in Our Underwear
« on: March 31, 2004, 08:22:16 AM »
I forgot to mention this in the Rollcall post.

OK.  This is my second time through the game, but obviously I forgot some things.:)

Cornelia Sedilla is wandering around on the forest floor of the K planet (hate the spelling), talks to the wookie and learns of the fearsome Mandalorians preying on the unwary.  "OK", I think, "I don't need to read my journal, I know what to do."  Off we go to explore the *whole* area...in our underwear.  Yep, I thought you were supposed to take off your armour to get the guys to appear.  I finally got a bit miffed that they weren't showing up and read the quest info.  Ooops, it is your weapons you are supposed to take off.

Strangely, though, not one of us took too much damage even mostly naked; but I could have lived without an underwear-clad Jolee.

Ta Dum!  Dumbest KotOR story yet!

H_U

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 08:27:49 AM »
Actually you got pretty close with the spelling, it's just 3 'y's.

Somehow I rather enjoyed the 3 times in the NWN OC that your armor gets taken off ;), 2 of which you have to fight without it, although they aren't smart enough to disarm you (especially funny as a powerful rogue, when I roll first initiative, so my first attack is 2 sneak attacks for 75+ damage).
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
http://psnprofiles.com/maxbeedo
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night

Mad Godji

• Big Mutant French Lizard
  • Pul
    • Art of Gaming
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 09:13:04 AM »
I often play Kashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyk as my first planet, which means I have CRAPPY Jedi robes (+2 and one Master Robe found on Nemo's corpse). So fooling around in underwear doesn't make such a difference to your AC. Especially as the Spiders-like monsters who dwell here are rather weak.

Greybeard

• Amn
  • shut-in
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 05:02:18 AM »
In the OC Prelude training area I sell all my armor then run around in my thong till Aribeth gives you armor.:)

Sometime I want my character to visit a "lady of the night" and get drunk and have a roll in the hay, sounds like fun.;)

GB
Now playing-NWN

Dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die today.-James Dean

Lego

• Windows Fanboy
  • Disciple of Freddie
  • Vex
  • Me show HIM some trick or two
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 11:30:59 AM »
@H_U hehe nothing is funner than appearing before the Jedi Council in your red Sith undies, and yet they still don't catch on  :lol:  :lol:

@GB Have you ever visited the, um, ladies at the Moonstone Mask?  :lol: