Author Topic: KoTOR 2 questions (with minor spoilers)  (Read 1368 times)

KnightFall

• Eth
KoTOR 2 questions (with minor spoilers)
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2005, 04:35:12 PM »
I'm with you Lego i like to hear how a Consular/Watchman would work myself.

Hicpotboy

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2005, 08:02:55 PM »
I played a Guardian/Weapon Master on my only play through, but I wasn't trying for a super ultimate build.  But it's a good solo way to go, since you can jump right into the middle of enemies, and slash away.  Leave Kreia to cast the buffs, and you're fine.  Until the end, anyway.  But I found I had more Force Points than Hit Points by the time I hit the end. Somewhere around the 30's in level, too.  If someone can point me to an uber Guardian/Weapon Master build, I'll try it, and see how I like it.

KnightFall

• Eth
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2005, 04:32:17 AM »
From the sound of it Hicpotboy you have a pretty good build there. If you can you do a write-up on how you built him i would be interested in reading it.

Vireyar

• Amn
    • http://www.chainsmokingdryad.com
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2005, 08:24:52 AM »
A Consular/Watchman seems like it would be more or less of a Scoundrel/Consular from KoTOR - Stasis, Destroy Droid and sneak attack. High Wis, Cha and Dex; get the Lightsaber Finesse and Regenerate Force Feats. Don't really need Stealth so much as incapacitated opponents will let you use sneak attacks. One saber (maximised for critical hits) and Duelling, of course, with Critical Strike. Robes all the way.
ormerly known as Bloodrose, Decrier of the BDK, Lover of Amazons, &c.