Author Topic: Help me pick my new KOTOR char  (Read 661 times)

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
Help me pick my new KOTOR char
« on: March 21, 2005, 06:40:08 PM »
I cant decide if to be a Dark Side or Light SIde.

I cant decide if I want to be a jerk or not.

So vote and help me make up me mind!

~~[/size]
Winner of the The Man Who Wore Out All The Straight Jackets While Escaping From His Own Sanity award! Presented by PapaStache
Owner of The Banshee's Wail come in and have a !!!! MAY YOUR LIFE BE GOLDEN AND GREEN!!!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."~Benjamin Franklin
"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."~Friar Tuck
"Guiness is like drinking velvet...it's a somewhat-acquired taste, but once acquired, hard to shake."~ATCJazz
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."~Stephen Wright
"He was a wise man who invented beer.~Plato
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"~Brian O'Rourke
"I cut my lip on a gummy fish!"~Dave in the Basement
"I still pick up els! Maybe one day I will be able to cube a zon!!!"~Drozz
"I'm strange, odd, and eccentric, all rolled into one."~nanenjakaSnowy
"...every time you MicType God kills a kitten. Why do you think Mic does it so often?"~Minor_Diety

Thrugg

• Inscrutable
  • Lem
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 10:33:15 PM »
Don't the jerk choices usually give you DS points, or at least keep you from getting LS points?

I'm still planning to do a completely neutral char, but I am doggedly waiting for Lego to explain Scout/Sentinels to me before I start ;)
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."? - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

Nightfish

• Hel
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 01:42:20 AM »
I almost always go LS-non jerk. I'm just too nice to do bad things.  :oops:
Guardians:44 / 49

<HC>  <RWM>

Quote from: Thrugg
The effect of map seeds on drop quality is 100% superstition, unless you are deliberately fixing your random number seed as well.

The way a lot of Diablo players talk, you'd think if they saw a German Shepherd followed by a Labrador followed by a Chihuahua, they'd immediately go online and post "OMG TEH DOGZ ARE SHRINKING!!!!1!"

Mad Godji

• Big Mutant French Lizard
  • Pul
    • Art of Gaming
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 07:07:41 AM »
DS. Being a jerk should be natural to you :lol:

HEY! What are you doing with that hammer? It was a joke! IT WAS A J... AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 08:41:21 AM »
Quote from: "Thrugg"
Don't the jerk choices usually give you DS points, or at least keep you from getting LS points?

I'm still planning to do a completely neutral char, but I am doggedly waiting for Lego to explain Scout/Sentinels to me before I start ;)

Yes and no. It depends on how ya play it. Most of the time being a LS Jerk winds up taking ya ages to attain LS Mastery. And you deffenitly do not get the ability to save a certain person based on romance.

~~[/size]
Winner of the The Man Who Wore Out All The Straight Jackets While Escaping From His Own Sanity award! Presented by PapaStache
Owner of The Banshee's Wail come in and have a !!!! MAY YOUR LIFE BE GOLDEN AND GREEN!!!
"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."~Friar Tuck
"Guiness is like drinking velvet...it's a somewhat-acquired taste, but once acquired, hard to shake."~ATCJazz
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."~Stephen Wright
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"~Brian O'Rourke
"...every time you MicType God kills a kitten. Why do you think Mic does it so often?"~Minor_Diety

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 05:16:54 AM »
Ok it apears LS but shall it be a Jerk or a Non-Jerk. 2 votes total for 2 different things does not help much!

~~[/size]