Author Topic: MP NWN Group forming!  (Read 448 times)

Dave in the basement

• Keeper of the Work Wives
  • Ko
  • I need a drink!
MP NWN Group forming!
« on: March 17, 2005, 04:43:03 PM »
Hi Kids!

Some of us are thinking of getting a MP group together, with the ultimate goal of assaulting some of the higher-level modules (the Tomb of Horrors, The War of the Fallen, Sssith Visits Faerun, etc.)  I am sure there will be some role-playing along the way, but the main idea will be to have a lot of fun, obtain some interesting loot, and keep each other alive.

I am thinking that a party of five or six characters would be ideal.  If there is enough interest, we could always set up more than one party, based on time-zones, availability, etc.

We will allow dual-class builds, but no triple-classes at this point.  That may change in the future, especially if we die a lot.  :P

Before assaulting those mods, though, we will need some quality time to have the team learn to adventure together.  We could either start with level one characters and run some MP modules, or we can decide to get together at a predetermined level and then run through a module or two.

As most of the mods require both expansion packs, owning the expansion packs will be a requirement for joining our party.  I apologize for excluding some folks, but I would like the flexibility of running through any modules that appeal to the group.

I have no MP NWN experience, so if anyone does, please enlighten us if appropriate.  Does one person “host” like in D2, or is it something different entirely?

This thread will be used for brainstorming and to gauge interest.  If you are interested in potentially joining our little group, please post when you would be available (days and times) and any other pertinent information.

Oh yeah, we have no idea when this will start, so don’t get overly excited.  :D

I’ll start:

DitB
Monday and Wednesday evenings (one or the other) from 9:00 – 11:00 EST
I am still getting to know NWN, so I still have a lot to learn about the various characters and mechanics.  I am having a blast, though.

Okay, now it is your turn.  :P

Serious inquiries only, please.
D3/Battlenet tag: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Daveismyhero-1508/hero/47259747
Steam name: Daveismyhero71