Author Topic: You know what?  (Read 804 times)

Vireyar

• Amn
    • http://www.chainsmokingdryad.com
You know what?
« on: March 04, 2005, 08:01:08 PM »
Screw you guys. Screw you all, to hell and back.

It wasn't enough that you were talking about the NWN challenge. Or the second challenge. So I installed NWN again, and am doing quite nicely in Chapter 1 with a Necromancer Wizard/Pale Master. Yes, this is my first evil character. It makes for a nice change through the game - demanding gold and such, killing in cold blood, etc. etc. Can't wait for the later chapters.

Anyway, back to telling you all to sod off.

And now, what happens? I go to Wal-Mart after work, because my damned coffee maker broke this morning and Joysephine and I had to go without the sweet, hot nectar of the gods before I had to go to work, and as I'm walking through I think to myself "maybe I'll look at the games." And there it was: Knights of the Old Republic. For $20. Why oh why did you have to speak so highly of this game? Now I own it.

Thanks, guys. I mean it. I was really enjoying all the free time I had, and now this. Damn it.

On the upside, I have the most tricked-out coffee maker on the planet. It is OMGWTF awesome. God knows I'll need it, with all the staying up late and playing games I'll be doing.
ormerly known as Bloodrose, Decrier of the BDK, Lover of Amazons, &c.

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
You know what?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 08:03:58 PM »
We love you anyway. ;)

Would this be a bad time to try getting you back into Morrowind?

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

Lego

• Windows Fanboy
  • Disciple of Freddie
  • Vex
  • Me show HIM some trick or two
You know what?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
Quote from: "Luchaire"
We love you anyway. ;)

:lol: And then there's KOTOR2, etc..... ;-)

Vireyar

• Amn
    • http://www.chainsmokingdryad.com
You know what?
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 08:15:49 PM »

Considering Oblivion's impending release in a scant nine months (give or take), yes. Yes it would. First I have to play through NWN again (and again and again. I don't have CRS, but something worse - CFTOS, which is Chronic Finish This One Syndrome. As in "I'll build this character as soon as I finish this one".), and then KotOR, and then KotOR again. And, as Lego was So Freaking Kind to point out, KotOR 2.

I'm gonna go make some coffee.
ormerly known as Bloodrose, Decrier of the BDK, Lover of Amazons, &c.

BubbleTough

• Shael
    • http://bubbletough.deviantart.com/
You know what?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 08:35:06 PM »
Don't feel too supset V. You mentioned purchasing the game from Wal-Mart? In a scant few weeks KOTOR will have succumbed to some ailment which renders it unplayable, then explode, which will destroy your CD-rom drive, followed by the plastic shards impaling themselves into your brain turning you into a person with the mental capacity of a handicapped goldfish, realizing you are indeed a goldfish out of water you'll suffocate from a supposed lack of air and get eaten by a kitten.

And just think of what the coffee maker will do. *shudders*
color=indigo][size=10]1.11 Vanilla LOD[/size][/color]

Drozz

• Court Jester
  • Fal
You know what?
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 08:44:35 PM »
Glad to be of help. :P  :lol:
Official Member of the Hole in the Head Gang
Drozz, Jbbto, Michelle and Daveinthebasement

It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish - Mother Theresa

Nightfish

• Hel
You know what?
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 10:56:57 PM »
Have fun with kotor. :) Playing it for the first time is great. Well, unless you've read too many spoilers... ;)
Guardians:44 / 49

<HC>  <RWM>

Quote from: Thrugg
The effect of map seeds on drop quality is 100% superstition, unless you are deliberately fixing your random number seed as well.

The way a lot of Diablo players talk, you'd think if they saw a German Shepherd followed by a Labrador followed by a Chihuahua, they'd immediately go online and post "OMG TEH DOGZ ARE SHRINKING!!!!1!"

Mad Godji

• Big Mutant French Lizard
  • Pul
    • Art of Gaming
You know what?
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2005, 05:39:40 AM »
Mwwahh haaa haaa haaa haaaa!!

Another player succumbing to the dark side of Bioware!

Jazz

• Mad Scientist
  • Um
You know what?
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2005, 06:15:33 AM »
V...I too have fallen for KOTOR, and I too hardly have the time to play it.  Enjoy the fact that you've got a tricked out coffeemaker letting you play through the night.  =)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jazz-1209/career

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations