Author Topic: For Kotor 2 players....  (Read 542 times)

Hupernikao

• Mighty Hugassin
  • Fal
For Kotor 2 players....
« on: February 19, 2005, 02:58:04 PM »
Had to post a link to this.
The essence of sin is man substituting himself for God, while the essence of salvation is God substituting himself for man.

Huggles, Cuddles and Snuggles are my business!

Blue Phoenix' Artwork

Thrugg

• Inscrutable
  • Lem
For Kotor 2 players....
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 04:53:30 PM »
Awesome :lol:  Hey - that's even the face I chose for my first char!  For some reason they didn't have any dark-haired Caucasian males... aren't we like, the most common basic type? :)

Glad to see it isn't just me finding it impossible to keep all my NPC posse happy.
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."? - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

Hupernikao

• Mighty Hugassin
  • Fal
For Kotor 2 players....
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 05:09:22 PM »
We don't have Kotor 2 yet - but I know Tim usually hits it n the head with this stuff.  So I thought I'd go ahead and post it.
The essence of sin is man substituting himself for God, while the essence of salvation is God substituting himself for man.

Huggles, Cuddles and Snuggles are my business!

Blue Phoenix' Artwork

Lego

• Windows Fanboy
  • Disciple of Freddie
  • Vex
  • Me show HIM some trick or two
For Kotor 2 players....
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 09:16:58 PM »
It's absolutely impossible to please and gain infuence with all of your party memebers.

But remember, losing influence with them can create as many fun, fascinating situations with them as gaining ;-)