Author Topic: Kotor Where now?  (Read 648 times)

Kotor Where now?
« on: March 22, 2004, 04:57:02 AM »
I've just found the star-map on Dantooine and I was wondering where to go next.  Is there a prefered order to visit the planets?  I don't want to go to a planet and later on have to go to another planet just because the first one was to difficult.
Thanx in advance
Wanted: witty yet interesting sig-line.  Call me for more information.

Mad Godji

• Big Mutant French Lizard
  • Pul
    • Art of Gaming
Kotor Where now?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 05:01:11 AM »
Well, I would keep Korriban as the last planet, this one is harder in my opinion, depending on how you decide to act.

Tattoine is a bit hard as a first planet too. Big packs of Sand People can take you down quite fast.

Then Manaan and Kashyyk are not too hard, for story-line reasons you may want to play Kashyyk before Manaan, but that's secondary, you won't miss much if you don't.

Personnally I like to visit Kashyyk first, then Tattoine, Manaan and finally Korriban.

Lego

• Windows Fanboy
  • Disciple of Freddie
  • Vex
  • Me show HIM some trick or two
Kotor Where now?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 11:00:34 AM »
That sounds about like my order also. The only 2 things I would add are that Mannan is a good place to go 2nd. There is someone you will fight there, if you go there second, who will drop you a very powerful, unique saber. If you want more info on that, PM me ;-)

And that saving Korriban for last is also good for storyline reasons, wether light or darkside ;-)

Edit: As Godji pointed out to me via PM, you should do Manaan THIRD, not second. I looked it up and verified that to be true ;-) Sorry for the bad info.

Kotor Where now?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2004, 03:09:09 AM »
Ok, thanks for the info.  I'm going to try the orderMad Godji suggested.
Wanted: witty yet interesting sig-line.  Call me for more information.