Author Topic: the order of the stick (dnd comic so it fits here)  (Read 1482 times)

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
the order of the stick (dnd comic so it fits here)
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2004, 05:21:02 AM »
I have a feeling Xykon is going to be taken apart bone by bone!

The foot bone is lying the right corner the ankle bone is lying in the left corner .......

~~
Winner of the The Man Who Wore Out All The Straight Jackets While Escaping From His Own Sanity award! Presented by PapaStache
Owner of The Banshee's Wail come in and have a !!!! MAY YOUR LIFE BE GOLDEN AND GREEN!!!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."~Benjamin Franklin
"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."~Friar Tuck
"Guiness is like drinking velvet...it's a somewhat-acquired taste, but once acquired, hard to shake."~ATCJazz
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."~Stephen Wright
"He was a wise man who invented beer.~Plato
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"~Brian O'Rourke
"I cut my lip on a gummy fish!"~Dave in the Basement
"I still pick up els! Maybe one day I will be able to cube a zon!!!"~Drozz
"I'm strange, odd, and eccentric, all rolled into one."~nanenjakaSnowy
"...every time you MicType God kills a kitten. Why do you think Mic does it so often?"~Minor_Diety

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2004, 05:38:16 AM »
I'm up to #63 at the moment, but... DAMN these are hilarious!  :lol:

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2004, 05:41:09 AM »
That they are!  There is one that makes fun of the Drizzt's out there!  I am sure you will just love that one!

~~
Winner of the The Man Who Wore Out All The Straight Jackets While Escaping From His Own Sanity award! Presented by PapaStache
Owner of The Banshee's Wail come in and have a !!!! MAY YOUR LIFE BE GOLDEN AND GREEN!!!
"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."~Friar Tuck
"Guiness is like drinking velvet...it's a somewhat-acquired taste, but once acquired, hard to shake."~ATCJazz
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."~Stephen Wright
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"~Brian O'Rourke
"...every time you MicType God kills a kitten. Why do you think Mic does it so often?"~Minor_Diety

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2004, 05:43:12 AM »
I did. That was one of my favorites. ;)

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 05:48:38 AM »
figured it would be!

All I coyld think of when I read it was I gotta link straight to this one for Luch and the rest!

~~

lone_wolf

• Pul
  • Member of the Crystal Obsidian army
    • My site for the grail
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2004, 06:45:02 AM »
that is one seriously pissed of sir greenhilt :lol:

YOU BROKE MY SWORD *insert rage*  :P
Currently playing what you see in my xfire profile

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2004, 03:05:18 PM »
LOL!  That he is!!!

~~

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2004, 02:10:41 PM »
Run my pretty little chunks of XP!

:lmao:

~~

Icebird

• Io
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2004, 03:32:04 PM »
"Who thought he'd go all Lou Ferrigno when you broke his sword?"

Still waiting to find out what has been lurking in the shadows.

Chris

Path of Exile
DusksElementalWander - Cybil's Paw Incinerator | DuskFirebug - Flame Totem Marauder | DusksRanger - Three Dragons Iceshot Puncture Ranger

Diablo 2 1.09
 The Endless: One level 99 of each class

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2004, 03:57:53 PM »
Oh forgot all about the cooking shadow monster!!

~~

lone_wolf

• Pul
  • Member of the Crystal Obsidian army
    • My site for the grail
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 02:58:08 AM »
yeah i want to see the shadow monster too :o

and the latest strip was great :lol:
Currently playing what you see in my xfire profile

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2004, 11:26:33 AM »
New one up!

Poor roaches!

~~