Author Topic: OMG there is grass and it moves!  (Read 942 times)

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
OMG there is grass and it moves!
« on: October 20, 2004, 07:39:28 PM »
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

Man thank you Lego I dont care what Luch said you rock!!!!!!

NWN (and MW) are so much nicer now. The grass actually moves and water has ripples (it just aint ruffles with those any more baby!)

~~
Winner of the The Man Who Wore Out All The Straight Jackets While Escaping From His Own Sanity award! Presented by PapaStache
Owner of The Banshee's Wail come in and have a !!!! MAY YOUR LIFE BE GOLDEN AND GREEN!!!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."~Benjamin Franklin
"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."~Friar Tuck
"Guiness is like drinking velvet...it's a somewhat-acquired taste, but once acquired, hard to shake."~ATCJazz
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."~Stephen Wright
"He was a wise man who invented beer.~Plato
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"~Brian O'Rourke
"I cut my lip on a gummy fish!"~Dave in the Basement
"I still pick up els! Maybe one day I will be able to cube a zon!!!"~Drozz
"I'm strange, odd, and eccentric, all rolled into one."~nanenjakaSnowy
"...every time you MicType God kills a kitten. Why do you think Mic does it so often?"~Minor_Diety

Ambar

• Shael
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 07:46:25 PM »
Change your video settings or one too many beers?  :D

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 07:49:12 PM »
I believe Mic finally got a new video card installed. ;)

And despite what Mic says, Lego - you still suck.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 07:49:23 PM »
Lego sent me his old card a Radeon 9100. I was using an nVidia TNT2 M-64 up till now!!!

~~
Winner of the The Man Who Wore Out All The Straight Jackets While Escaping From His Own Sanity award! Presented by PapaStache
Owner of The Banshee's Wail come in and have a !!!! MAY YOUR LIFE BE GOLDEN AND GREEN!!!
"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER."~Friar Tuck
"Guiness is like drinking velvet...it's a somewhat-acquired taste, but once acquired, hard to shake."~ATCJazz
"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."~Stephen Wright
"When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!"~Brian O'Rourke
"...every time you MicType God kills a kitten. Why do you think Mic does it so often?"~Minor_Diety

Ambar

• Shael
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 07:51:50 PM »
After a few beers, the grass always moves for me - thought it might work for you too  :D

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 07:55:31 PM »
:lol:  well if I have too much the house seems to spin and it feels like the Earth is trying to throw me off!

~~

Lego

• Windows Fanboy
  • Disciple of Freddie
  • Vex
  • Me show HIM some trick or two
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2004, 03:16:11 AM »
LOL Thanks Mic :-) Luch, you're a putz  :P

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 05:17:29 AM »
Quote from: "Legolas"
LOL Thanks Mic :-) Luch, you're a putz  :P

No no no thank you!!!!

I say me and you start a Luch bashing campaigne. Maybe we can get that sig of yours to read!

"Even Luch is in awe of my awsomeness!"

~~

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 05:40:00 AM »
Quote from: "MicTar"
"Even Luch is in awe of my awsomeness!"

~~

Not a chance. Lego would never condone a misspelling in his signature. :P :P

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

MicTar

• CyberChaun
  • Ber
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 05:42:10 AM »
:lol:

Well I geuss he could fix it!

~~

Mad Godji

• Big Mutant French Lizard
  • Pul
    • Art of Gaming
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2004, 08:43:26 AM »
I also noticed that playing on my very old, crappy-quality, no name 15'' monitor applies automatic anti-aliasing and motion-blur :lol:

SirWarkof

• Ko
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2004, 09:35:44 AM »
That was kind of my reaction the first time I stepped out to the second planet on KOTOR.

With slight distinctions.

More to the point, it was "Holy shit. That's a flying manta ray. A goddamn manta ray. In the air. This is awesome."

Jedi44

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2004, 12:23:19 AM »
Just would like to concur with Luchaire that lego does, in fact, still suck.

That will be all.

PS. Flying manta rays are indeed incredible. Kotor rocks.
ool people (i.e., people who have multiplayered with me): Mythological, Zertuals_Ovrlrd, Mankey

Could you be next?

Wouldn't it be cool if there were boots that could make you jump all the way into space. Then you would die. That last part would suck, but the other part is awesome.