Author Topic: Kotor 2 players READ THIS!  (Read 647 times)

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
Kotor 2 players READ THIS!
« on: November 22, 2004, 05:56:15 AM »
With Kotor 2 being released for Xbox on Dec 6 but not coming out for the PC until February, an important point needs to be made.

Quote from: "SirWarkof"
Also, a request from the non Xbox crowd. Please, please don't put spoilers in thread names once it's out, and please mark them within posts. Any of them. I'd hate to have one of my most anticipated games ruined for me, in any way.

Thread titles and unmarked spoilers will be ruthlessly deleted or edited by Legolas and me. Fair warning has been given. Please be considerate of those who cannot play the game for at least 3 more months.  :evil:

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

Lego

• Windows Fanboy
  • Disciple of Freddie
  • Vex
  • Me show HIM some trick or two
Kotor 2 players READ THIS!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 07:07:35 AM »
Just to clarify, if there is even the slightest, most remote hint that anything even resembling a spoiler may be inside, KOTOR 2 and SPOILER MUST be in the thread title. Try to name the thread something vague, so a spoiler isn't given. At the top of the first post, before anything else, post SPOILERS FOLLOW! in big, red letters like Luch's above, skip several lines, and then continue on with your post normally ;-)

Sorry for the exceptional, iron-handed security, but only a handful of times in PC history has a game been this anticipated. And to the Star Wars faithful, NEVER has a game been this anticipated.

As an Xbox user who will have this puppy by Christmas time, I will have to follow these rules as well ;-)