Author Topic: Question about fighter kits (BG2)  (Read 678 times)

Bahgoon

• Sol
Question about fighter kits (BG2)
« on: July 22, 2004, 09:12:44 AM »
I imported a fighter from BG1 to BG2 and when I was going through the class selection garbage I noticed that the Beserker kit selection was grayed out. Wizard Slayer and Kensai were both available, however. Are there minimum stat requirements of some sort for Beserks?

Not a game breaker but just curious as the imported char had found all the + stat books in BG1 and was pretty buff. Only low stats were WIS and CHR.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Bahgoon

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

SirWarkof

• Ko
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 09:20:56 AM »
Maybe the alignment? I know Barbarians can't be lawful, and that may extend to a Beserker .

In other news, I found a pretty cool mod for BGI and II that ports all of BGI into the BGII version of Infinitey Engine, so you can play BGI under BGII's resolution, kits and races.

Bahgoon

• Sol
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 10:11:32 AM »
Fighter was CG, I think. I'd have to doublecheck, though.

Yeah, I saw that mod (or one similar). The thing is that I've played BG1 pretty close to death and am only grinding out a couple more toons to port to BG2. Last night on my fighter I took out Sarevok and crew with a four person group (Kivan, Imoen, Branwyn and me) and didn't even have to use a cure.

*flexes*
Bahgoon

Bahgoon

• Sol
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 01:10:20 PM »
Warkof, you are wise in the ways of science.

Beserker can't be lawful and Kensai can't be chaotic. According to BG2, the Barb can be any alignment, though.

Looking through all the kits, I'm thinking Jester.  :D
Bahgoon