Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 2100 times)

Corpsie

• Punk'd
  • Pul
  • G'Day Mate
Bug Reports
« on: June 07, 2004, 03:05:53 AM »
Since this game iss sooo full of bugs at the moment and even after 1.7 im pretty sure there will still be bugs and new ones. i think perhaps we should have a thread that adivses those who dont already know about these bugs so report those bugs now.

1. ok defence at the moment does not work at all so armour and the like dosent really have that much of a help atm.

2.when doing the quest where you have to go like 10000 miles into the desert to help those men out, your sent to get water for the dying guard if the water bottle does not appear next to the oasis simply bring down the console ("~" key will do this) and type "wasser" without the quotes and the poof the bottle will apear out of no where, you can now continue.

3. when on Open network online play and you cant join any games, you have to exit the game go into yuor sacred folder and start the "dedicated server" this will run and every time you wish to play online Open, you will need the server to be running. now you can join and host games like normal.

i actually cant think of other big bugs ofthe top of my head atm.  :shock:  so post up the bugs as you find them or read about them thanks.

PS: Please sticky this thread.

Greybeard

• Amn
  • shut-in
Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 11:24:29 AM »
For Battlemages, when you cast Ring Of Ice and a "red" Goblin Shaman casts that sticky spell you will get trapped in your own spell Ring Of Ice if within it when he stickies you.

Even when his sticky spell wears off you still will NOT beable to move till ROI wears off, quite a bug when your own spell traps you.

So make sure to stay out of ROI when fighting the very sickening Goblin Shamans and their sticky spell, otherwise you can only sit there untill ROI wears off.

GB
Now playing-NWN

Dream like you'll live forever, live like you'll die today.-James Dean

Death_Dealer

• Amn
Bug Reports
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 07:44:59 AM »
Ok I just got the game last week (Sat) and so far I have only run into one strange item. I got a pair of boots off of a wolf or something. The thing is that there are no stats or anything on them. They just said boots, price 0 gold, and thats it. Gotta be a bugged item right?
Death_Dealer

Priceless...
Quote from: Lego
I just went from a P4 2.8 ghz to a Core2Duo 1.6 ghz. The Core2Duo smokes the P4 so bad it's not even funny.
If it were a 2 horse race, the P4 would have 4 broken legs and a gunshot wound to the head ;)

Corpsie

• Punk'd
  • Pul
  • G'Day Mate
Bug Reports
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 08:30:43 PM »
Quote from: "Death_Dealer"
Ok I just got the game last week (Sat) and so far I have only run into one strange item. I got a pair of boots off of a wolf or something. The thing is that there are no stats or anything on them. They just said boots, price 0 gold, and thats it. Gotta be a bugged item right?

Yeah there are plenty of bugged items atm, got and invisible artifacts yet? :wink:

More bugs:

-Switching weapons while in Vampire form is bugged, damage and other stats do not get changed correctly when switching weapons.

- Not sure if it's a bug, but my Vampiress (and other's) is not taking any damage in the sunlight.

-Some monsters still standing after being killed.