Author Topic: Season 10  (Read 704 times)

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
  • Defender of the Creme Egg
Re: Season 10
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 06:56:02 PM »
Does anybody bother to play on Asia?  The final frontier!

synuclein

• aka Salem
  • Ko
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 08:05:57 PM »
lol, tim, you're a fanatic.

i'm probably not going to bother with season 10. haven't played d3 more than maybe 30 minutes the past several weeks. maybe when the necro pack comes out...
"Republicans are blaming President Obama for creating Donald Trump, while others say he was created in a lab when a young real estate developer was bitten by a radioactive douchebag."
---Conan O'Brien

Orbert

• Fal
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2017, 02:03:59 PM »
I have some characters on Asia.  I started them one time when for whatever reason I couldn't get on either Americas or Europe.  But the lag is usually really bad, so I haven't been there in a while.

supermatt

• Lem
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2017, 05:46:30 PM »
I have some characters on Asia.  I started them one time when for whatever reason I couldn't get on either Americas or Europe.  But the lag is usually really bad, so I haven't been there in a while.

For me the lag on EU is pretty bad, but I just wasn't feeling motivated on US because I had maxed stash tabs. We're moving house next weekend and I'm hoping that the connection from the new house is marginally better.
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Currently playing D3 RoS as Supermatt#2672 on Americas server

TheMikrobe

• Dol
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 07:33:24 AM »
now that I'm wearing the IK set permanently on my barb I'd quite like to go back and do it again

Ok, I went back to the IK dungeon a couple of days ago to use it as a controlled testing zone to decide if I should use a new belt, but I failed because it was too easy!

IK set works by reducing the recharge of berserker every time you spend fury so if you do things right you can keep it up permanently (which you need to do for the dungeon), but if everything explodes in one hit you spend relatively more time running than attacking and berserker isn't ready by the time it runs out. It would work with whirlwind because you spend fury on attacks while moving, but that's not a useful test for a character I'm always going to use hammer of the ancients on.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:36:46 AM by TheMikrobe »
Signature: 

Between every two rational moments there are an infinite number of irrational ones.

Diablo III (Europe): TheMikrobe#2428

mn4nu

• Mal
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 08:37:44 AM »
I'm still not sure if I will play a barb or a witch doctor this season.  I haven't played a barb in awhile, but the witch doctor has some really fun builds.  I'll probably decide right when the season starts.  I do know that I am going to play softcore since I played hardcore last season.

Ray Patean

• Io
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 12:24:52 PM »
I'm up in the air between DH and monk for this season. I went with monk the last time Inna was the gift set, but struggled and swapped to a DH later on. I'm tempted to go monk again, as I play DH so often.

I would really like to hit 70 on the first night, as I have yet to do that in any season.
The Grail has been completed

supermatt

• Lem
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »
I'm up in the air between DH and monk for this season. I went with monk the last time Inna was the gift set, but struggled and swapped to a DH later on. I'm tempted to go monk again, as I play DH so often.

I would really like to hit 70 on the first night, as I have yet to do that in any season.

I'm planning to play Barb on US and DH on EU. I have only played Sader on EU so far and haven't yet played the improved Grenades Marauder or Shadow builds yet, so looking forward to trying them out.
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Currently playing D3 RoS as Supermatt#2672 on Americas server

Cluck Kent

• Amn
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 04:43:31 PM »
The Shadow set is very impressive. With mediocre gear and near useless with the skill rotation, I tried and completed a 75 grift in 9 minutes. It was the first time I had tried to run the complete shadow set. It's tough as nails, I think I had 400 million + toughness with my buffs - which are up 95% of the time with just a bit of CDR. Single target damage is mind blowing. Killing T13 RGs in 1-2 seconds. And with almost unlimited vaults, it can be really fast. I've never been very good with vault, but this build makes me eager to learn how to use it properly.

I won't be running seasons this time around but recommend the Shadow build for anyone on the fence.
If this is a serious post, then my sig is Cluck Kent, MBA. No offense meant to anyone here who has an MBA and isn't an arsehole

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 04:48:02 PM »
I'll have around 1 week to do what I can before I'm in hospital for a bit.  Aiming to get the full set and see what else I can do.  Going barb :)

Reigns

• Parsley Boy
  • Lem
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 07:59:37 AM »
I play randomly.  I might play.  I might not.  Deep huh?
Reigns

SBNVL  = Snicker, But Not Very Loudly
(Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.)

GO STEELERS!!!  Let's Go Pens!!!

Ray Patean

• Io
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 03:36:49 PM »
I'm going to be getting online around 9:00EDT, once my son goes to bed. Hopefully there'll be some clan groups to join in to!
The Grail has been completed

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 05:29:43 PM »
After that sometime I'll be on