Author Topic: Digs up corpse: new edition now on steam, and free if you own titan quest!(steam  (Read 586 times)

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
  • Defender of the Creme Egg
Will anyone scroll this far to see it? First post in 5 years almost here lol

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/08/31/titan-quest-anniversary-edition-free-update/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rockpapershotgun%2Fsteam+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%3A+Steam+RSS%29

I'm installing, it has achievements lol, maybe i'll play once i've finished with D3 journey ..

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
My son loves this game and I will probably get it for him.

Sadly I can't read the link at work.  Need to checkout if I can get it for free.

DariusTriplet

• Amn
If you already own TQ + IT on Steam, TQ:AE is free.

Nice to see that multiplayer is supported via Steam (instead of GameSpy or TCP/IP); I might give this another spin.

mn4nu

• Mal
I never got this game back in the day.  Is it worth picking up?

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
It is pretty good.  Unfortunately I never had this game on steam.  Only a hard copy, so I no gets for free I guess.

Reigns

• Parsley Boy
  • Lem
I only have it on hard copy, unplayed.  So I guess there's no added incentive.  Figures.  lol
Maybe I'll buy it anyway.
Reigns

SBNVL  = Snicker, But Not Very Loudly
(Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.)

GO STEELERS!!!  Let's Go Pens!!!

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
Banged around on this a bit. If you get it for free, go for it. Otherwise, buy Grim Dawn instead - same devs and they took the best parts of TQ and used those ideas as the core and created a far better ARPG. Plus a more interesting setting.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.