Author Topic: DAI (Spoilerskinda): Sera Prank bug  (Read 3116 times)

Kasferatu

• Original Wirtadin
  • Hel
DAI (Spoilerskinda): Sera Prank bug
« on: December 30, 2014, 08:55:20 AM »
Does anyone know what the exact situation when this occurs.  I've read a lot around but it is very contradictory.  I'm now completely afraid to talk to Sera (as I know her prank is the next dialogue) until I've completely done all of Cullen's side quests but that means a long long time of not talking to her and I'm not sure if I'm missing side quests of her own.

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
Re: DAI (Spoilerskinda): Sera Prank bug
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 09:49:23 AM »
I'm not clear what you're asking. You want to romance her? You don't? What does Cullen have to do with it?

I romanced Sera, exhausted all her dialog, and it was worth every minute. I'm just not sure what it is you're after with your question as far as "what the exact situation" means.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

Kasferatu

• Original Wirtadin
  • Hel
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 10:32:54 AM »
Sorry. If you aren't aware of the bug at all this probably makes sense.

There is a bug where if you do Sera's prank scene, cullen will disappear at some point later and never appear again. It's just not clear the conditions under what this happens other than the prank is involved. Was just wondering if anyone had heard/seen anything clearer.

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 10:37:03 AM »
Huh. Guess that explains why Cullen went poof. I mean, I didn't care because Cullen is boring like vanilla-flavored vanilla topped with vanilla sauce, but I did notice that he wasn't where he used to be... I just didn't bother looking around for him.

edit: to be clear, he was still around for cutscenes, war table, etc. Just not for side stuff.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:41:06 AM by Pixelated »

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »
In my first playthrough I told her to go on by herself and Cullen didn't disappear for me, for what it's worth.
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
http://psnprofiles.com/maxbeedo
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night

Agodeshalf

• Io
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 02:16:00 PM »
Hmm.  I did the prank quest last night, haven't checked on Cullen lately.  But I haven't done the romance thing with Sera, she and I don't seem to be hitting it off.  Every time I turn around she's pissed at me about something.  So I haven't go down that path with her.  Will check tonight

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 02:51:10 PM »
Hmm.  I did the prank quest last night, haven't checked on Cullen lately.  But I haven't done the romance thing with Sera, she and I don't seem to be hitting it off.  Every time I turn around she's pissed at me about something.  So I haven't go down that path with her.  Will check tonight

She's a bit tricky to romance. And just in case it wasn't obvious and/or common knowledge, she's also strictly lesbian.

Agodeshalf

• Io
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 12:14:56 PM »
Well whatever the bug is, I apparently dodged it since Cullen is still around.  And since I'm playing a male character, it seems that not having pushed the romance with Sera is a good thing.  I hate being rejected in a video game.