Author Topic: Dragon Age: Inquisition  (Read 29133 times)

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition
« Reply #435 on: August 15, 2016, 10:43:26 AM »
I will try to do just that.  I doubt I will succeed.  I have twice failed to make Lelianna the divine.

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #436 on: August 16, 2016, 05:59:31 AM »
I did just that in my first playthrough, romanced Cassandra while making Leliana a "nice" Divine.  I may have pushed Cassandra towards rebuilding the Seekers.
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
http://psnprofiles.com/maxbeedo
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #437 on: August 16, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »
Hopefully I don't screw it up. :D

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
  • Resident Angry Canadian
« Reply #438 on: August 18, 2016, 08:25:53 PM »
narsica's Top 5 Thread

There's this fuckin' band you gotta see / They used to scare the living shit outta me / No frothing dog no cool insanity /No rock n' roll, no Christianity / Makes me feel the same way / An inch an hour two feet a day / To move through night / With very little else to say ~ The Tragically Hip, "An Inch an Hour"

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »
The GOTY edition of this was on sale this weekend on PSN, so $17.99 to play all 3 DLCs is not a terrible price (normally $15 each).  I wanted to pick up a copy of Horizon Zero Dawn but it was sold out literally everywhere, and I prefer physical copies, so I'll pick it up some other time.  In the meantime, checking out what changes the DLCs brought to this game, like 2nd upgrades to every ability, challenges that adjust the difficulty in specific ways, etc.
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2017, 09:47:19 PM »
That is actually a very good price with the DLCs.  That said Trespasser is the only one that is must have.  Jaws is good, though the bad guys are really tough in that one.  Never did bother to get decent.  Trespasser is a must though if you want the full story.

Mad Godji

• Big Mutant French Lizard
  • Pul
    • Art of Gaming
« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2017, 12:43:17 AM »
That is actually a very good price with the DLCs.  That said Trespasser is the only one that is must have.  Jaws is good, though the bad guys are really tough in that one.  Never did bother to get decent.  Trespasser is a must though if you want the full story.

Descent gives some background on what Lyrium is, on where Dwarfs come from and while he is not directly mentioned in the DLC let you understand what must have happened to Sandal. That said, gameplay-wise it's uninteresting, so you can just read a summary if you don't have it.

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #442 on: March 06, 2017, 03:21:25 PM »
I've watched playthroughs of all 3 DLCs, but I haven't read into all of the codexes or extra lore they bring in beyond what the cutscenes show, and the DA world is one I'm very much interested in so I'll have fun picking out all of the things they'll add into later games.  There are so many plotlines they can follow that they could make at least 3-4 more games (2 more archdemons, titans, qunari invasion, forgotten/forbidden ones, kal-sharok, consequences of choices regarding the old god soul or the architect, solas obviously, etc.).

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #443 on: April 01, 2017, 06:24:01 PM »
Finished all 3 DLCs.  None were worth paying $15 each for, so I'm glad I bought the GOTY on sale to get them.  Trespasser was ok overall, though kinda sucks that they put a hard level cap at 27 that is easy to hit before starting that DLC, so I never got to power up some of the new Anchor abilities.  The enemies themselves in all the DLCs were interesting and challenging, but the layout of the areas and the backtracking got really annoying.

Completed all Trial achievements.  Did a quick playthrough to get the No Supply Caches, Reaching Skyhold at Level 5 or Below, and Reaching Winter Palace with All Companions while all Disapprovals are Doubled in one go, which requires some planning since Cole and Dorian judge your Mage/Templar choices before you ever meet them and might leave as soon as they join.  Only thing left is a Nightmare playthrough (much easier with the Golden Nug syncing all collectables so I start with every schematic), and then I'll have 100% achievements on both PS3 and PS4.