Author Topic: Dragon Age: Inquisition  (Read 35743 times)

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
  • Resident Angry Canadian
Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
New trailer

Trailer with live cello

Companion trailer

Gameplay video - Dragon fight

Gameplay - Female Qunari Mage on a horse

And I guess DA:I won a Best of E3 award too.

And Cameron Lee said on Twitter that there were 40 major endings with additional variations. (Clarification was made that there are hundreds of minor variations in ending, about 40 major variations and a "small number" of completely unique endings).

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:33:33 PM by narsica »
narsica's Top 5 Thread

There's this fuckin' band you gotta see / They used to scare the living shit outta me / No frothing dog no cool insanity /No rock n' roll, no Christianity / Makes me feel the same way / An inch an hour two feet a day / To move through night / With very little else to say ~ The Tragically Hip, "An Inch an Hour"

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 08:49:22 PM »
Well I'm pretty much already sold on the game, but has anyone used Dragon Age Keep yet to create their "history"?  How extensive is it?  Does it make you choose your Warden or Champion's looks? (i.e. In case there's a chance they might show up in DAI)
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
http://psnprofiles.com/maxbeedo
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night

Corpsie

• Punk'd
  • Pul
  • G'Day Mate
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2014, 05:42:04 AM »
Well I'm pretty much already sold on the game, but has anyone used Dragon Age Keep yet to create their "history"?  How extensive is it?  Does it make you choose your Warden or Champion's looks? (i.e. In case there's a chance they might show up in DAI)

No - there was a limited beta several months ago. This week they have opened the beta to a lot more folks (I've signed up, but have yet to receive a beta invite). More beta invites are expected to go out all through the week, so I've got my fingers crossed.
narsica's Top 5 Thread

There's this fuckin' band you gotta see / They used to scare the living shit outta me / No frothing dog no cool insanity /No rock n' roll, no Christianity / Makes me feel the same way / An inch an hour two feet a day / To move through night / With very little else to say ~ The Tragically Hip, "An Inch an Hour"

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 10:34:38 PM »
I guess I was wrong about the assumption of it being next-gen only, I thought I had heard that somewhere, but apparently it's only slated for release on PC, Xbox360 and PS3, which makes me wonder why they bothered with the Dragon Age Keep thing since everyone would still have access to their old saves (I've lost mine but I can always make more).
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »
Not true - if you check out the pre-order section on dragonage.com, you can see it's being released on PC, Xbox360, Xbox One, PS 3, and PS4.

And my understanding is that you'll still be able to import games if you want to.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:55:29 AM by narsica »
narsica's Top 5 Thread

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2014, 06:01:38 AM »
Another gameplay video and interview. Featuring another female Qunari!
narsica's Top 5 Thread

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2014, 08:18:01 AM »
Yeah, Amazon lets you pre-order it for all the consoles but various websites only list it being released on October 7th for the older ones.  They could be wrong though.  I heard several interviews about the E3 closed doors demos that made it sound like they were doubtful that 1. it would be coming to all consoles at the same time or 2. the demo they were being showed was next-gen only and they were sure the 360/PS3 versions would take a huge hit in quality.

A funny DLC promo from DA2, "Time To Meet Your Maker"

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2014, 06:36:15 PM »
I haven't heard that at all. I would definitely say that the demo footage I've seen is all next gen stuff, but I don't see how that means there's going to be a staggered release date with next gen consoles delayed.

Plus, since they've been hinting at modding support, why the hell would you buy it on a console anyways?

PS Varric is awesome and so is his chest hair.
narsica's Top 5 Thread

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2014, 10:44:27 AM »
narsica's Top 5 Thread

Corpsie

• Punk'd
  • Pul
  • G'Day Mate
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2014, 11:37:12 PM »
Yeah that was a pretty amazing gameplay video.

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
narsica's Top 5 Thread

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 02:03:18 PM »
My body and soul are ready. Bring it on.

I should go preorder this from Amazon I think.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2014, 07:50:42 PM »
Inquistion delayed until November 18 to give it "just a little more polish".

At least it's better than the rush job of DA2.
narsica's Top 5 Thread

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2014, 09:27:18 AM »
Enemy of Thedas trailer.

Also,

Hawke is at 1:37 in the trailer.
narsica's Top 5 Thread