Author Topic: Jade Empire  (Read 1437 times)

JoshC77

• Ral
Jade Empire
« on: June 14, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
Picked up Jade Empire at GOG.com a couple of days ago (just released there).  Had heard about it before, but never got it.  Any thoughts from the crowd here?  I here there are some interesting mods out there as well.  I'm sure I will go through vanilla the first time; not sure how much replayability it will have after that.  Would love to hear from anyone that has played this.....

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
Re: Jade Empire
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 03:20:09 PM »
I got it during one steam sale or another.

I got as far as making a character and doing the tutorial opening scene. Have never played it since. Heh.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

narsica

• Pinkified!
  • Dol
  • Resident Angry Canadian
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 08:54:58 AM »
I've heard lots of good stuff about it, but never played it (I thought it was console exclusive).
narsica's Top 5 Thread

There's this fuckin' band you gotta see / They used to scare the living shit outta me / No frothing dog no cool insanity /No rock n' roll, no Christianity / Makes me feel the same way / An inch an hour two feet a day / To move through night / With very little else to say ~ The Tragically Hip, "An Inch an Hour"

Beorach

• Earthling
  • Amn
  • An mbeidh pionta beorach agam? Slainte!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 07:16:28 AM »
Sorry for the late reply.  I was very disappointed in the combat of JE.  It's as ridiculous as the latest Fable in terms of how easy it is to defeat all your opponents.
A toolbox of uniform processes transportable worldwide as a framework continuously improving to deliver superior products and service by a ready bench.

Battle.net tag: Kungming#1493