Author Topic: What do you hope is fixed/changed for the Relaunch  (Read 1146 times)

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
What do you hope is fixed/changed for the Relaunch
« on: May 27, 2011, 06:53:04 AM »
Was doing a really annoying quest last night that made me think of it.
  • Stupid Quests-- The one you get in a robot.  The one where you run up and down a street detecting for hellrift
  • Annimations -- They really are bad
  • More variety in areas -- better art

Last night I suffered the hellrift detecting after running up and down a thousand  times and destroying them about ten time I gave up.  Really annoying.

mn4nu

• Mal
Re: What do you hope is fixed/changed for the Relaunch
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
The quest I hate the most is where you have to kill X number of plague zombies in fleet street.  There are always a bunch of Templars on the street killing stuff too and sometimes they kill the zombies and you don't get credit for it.  Then you have to run up and down the street waiting for them to respawn.  It just takes a lot of time usually.

Also, the Broker quests are a pain in the ass.

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 09:12:03 PM »
Has anyone else tried it?

I found one of the areas where you are required to pay... Say you sword has five slots...only two are enabled and I think you have to pay for the others.  Not sure how the pricing works or how to enable but there you go.  Stash is small.

On the positive side you can build your own uniques.  Get a recipe and with the right parts you have your unique.

Also a slight positive change is that after x numbers of kills you get a boss spawn from hell.  Killing them gives you a nice drop.

Tarr

• Bandwagoner
  • Ko
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
So you have to pay to use all your weapon slots?  Isn't the cardinal sin of F2P microtransactions is players who pay shouldn't get a massive competitive advantage?

"when i'm old and when my eyes have shrivelled up their standard 100 inch screen of the time will be ok.  when my hands wither away the 1 button mouse will finally make sense and the most fun i'll have is pissing myself .. then i'll be boring enough for a mac"  -Timinator

I'm quite sick of having choices of "Bud Light" or "Busch Light".  That's like choosing between my own piss and someone elses piss.  -Dashy

"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that.'  As if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more...it's simply a whine.  It's no more than a whine.  'I find that offensive,' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that,' well so fucking what?"   -Stephen Fry

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »
Well I might not be getting it right.  It seems that you have to pay for those slots.

Personally I think I would pay for larger inventory...shared inventory...auto-id.