Author Topic: Path of Exile  (Read 17310 times)

Agodeshalf

• Io
Re: Path of Exile
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2016, 07:19:52 AM »
Clicked on the link, and it didn't work.  Even after fixing the double http :) Just for survival I grabbed some skills, but still have 10 points to play with.  Currrently level 16 and just about to finish Act 1.  Thanks by the way for looking into this.  The tree is so big and it's hard to backup if you screw up too badly

Icebird

• Io

Path of Exile
DusksElementalWander - Cybil's Paw Incinerator | DuskFirebug - Flame Totem Marauder | DusksRanger - Three Dragons Iceshot Puncture Ranger

Diablo 2 1.09
 The Endless: One level 99 of each class

Agodeshalf

• Io
« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2016, 08:30:02 AM »
That works.  Thanks again.  Now to check that against what I already did :)

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #288 on: November 28, 2016, 02:45:26 PM »
Well, I finally gave in and I have been playing this game.  I have a Arc Witch (overall I am building a Elementalist) in the Second Act of Cruel, somewhere near lvl 50.  She kills pretty fast but against Bosses I have trouble.  I have heard of a totem that provides a decoy, and I think I need to get myself one of those.  There are probably other things I can do to make her survive against bosses. 

Overall I have mixed feelings about this game.  So far I have been playing completely self found.  The trading in this game is confusing to me and I still don't have any real idea about the value of different things.  I also hate the inventory.  There are so many different 'currency' pieces that I am running out of room.  Four tabs is not enough.  The price for new tabs seems ridiculous IMO. 

I am actually going to take a slight break but I will play this more.

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
  • Defender of the Creme Egg
« Reply #289 on: November 28, 2016, 03:24:43 PM »
sounds like the game D2 should have turned into, but not many playing this now, some doing Grim Dawn.  Many still playing that other game where you need to give Blizzard your govt approved iD (but they won't ruin your life) and you can get lots of free storage! oh and play with Dave, John and the rest of us

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #290 on: November 28, 2016, 03:54:23 PM »
Yeah...Blizzard can suck my ass.

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2016, 04:27:05 PM »
Grim Dawn is the ARPG that D3 should have been. If you get the chance to pick that up, it's pretty fantastic.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.