Author Topic: Old Republic  (Read 12544 times)

Hicpotboy

Re: Old Republic
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2013, 03:59:20 PM »
Yeah, it really is quite unintuitive.  I bought the $10 point pack, and that was enough to buy the account-wide unlocks; I don't like having to buy it piecemeal for all my characters.

The worst part about the market is that you can't even SEE account pricing unless you have enough points to buy the character unlock.  That makes it incredibly hard to figure out how much to buy.

Beorach

• Earthling
  • Amn
  • An mbeidh pionta beorach agam? Slainte!
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2013, 02:56:19 PM »
Why they have to announce they're doing it instead of just doing it is beyond me but anyhoo...

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/01/14/star-wars-game-segregates-gay-characters-on-gay-planet/
A toolbox of uniform processes transportable worldwide as a framework continuously improving to deliver superior products and service by a ready bench.

Battle.net tag: Kungming#1493

Thrugg

• Inscrutable
  • Lem
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2013, 08:22:12 AM »
I figured I should update that I am playing this again quite heavily.  They finally added a way to unlock more characters per server; it is intended to be a paid-for service but as with most of those in SWTOR it is sold in the form of a tradeable token, which means it can be bought on the auction house which means I can get them for in-game credits that I am good at making.

Goal now is to unlock everything else that I can reasonably unlock.
"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."? - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864

maxbeedo

• Lum
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2015, 08:50:30 PM »
Been sick the last several days, couldn't sleep so started watching random things on youtube, eventually watched most of the female romances from this.  Kinda shallow at times, but surprisingly not that bad overall for most of them, plus the voice talent is amazing.  Jaesa is one crazy bitch, but most of the others are quite adorable (Kira, Elara, Nadia, Vette, Mako, Ashara, etc.). 
Currently playing: King of Fighters XIV, ME3 MP (PS3), Bloodborne, Life is Strange
http://psnprofiles.com/maxbeedo
"Terrific, I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax." ----The Last Starfighter
"Has anyone ever tried to kill you before?" "Yes, but I defend myself with my superior wit and guile." ----Sports Night