Author Topic: (No subject)  (Read 1304 times)

Tarr

• Bandwagoner
  • Ko

"when i'm old and when my eyes have shrivelled up their standard 100 inch screen of the time will be ok.  when my hands wither away the 1 button mouse will finally make sense and the most fun i'll have is pissing myself .. then i'll be boring enough for a mac"  -Timinator

I'm quite sick of having choices of "Bud Light" or "Busch Light".  That's like choosing between my own piss and someone elses piss.  -Dashy

"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that.'  As if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more...it's simply a whine.  It's no more than a whine.  'I find that offensive,' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that,' well so fucking what?"   -Stephen Fry

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
  • Defender of the Creme Egg
Re: (No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »
still an old game and no mention that the version will have any patches and fix the horrid bugs you guys had mentioned.

think i'll stick to torchlight

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 08:23:46 AM »
Even a couple of years old that games pwns Torchlight.

So I will keep an eye on this.  See what the pricing is...

Tarr

• Bandwagoner
  • Ko
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 08:32:56 AM »
I prefer Torchlight overall, but needing some more MP than Guild Wars and Team Fortress 2 I'll be keeping a very close eye on this.

"when i'm old and when my eyes have shrivelled up their standard 100 inch screen of the time will be ok.  when my hands wither away the 1 button mouse will finally make sense and the most fun i'll have is pissing myself .. then i'll be boring enough for a mac"  -Timinator

I'm quite sick of having choices of "Bud Light" or "Busch Light".  That's like choosing between my own piss and someone elses piss.  -Dashy

"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that.'  As if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more...it's simply a whine.  It's no more than a whine.  'I find that offensive,' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that,' well so fucking what?"   -Stephen Fry