Author Topic: Serious trouble for HGL and Flagship ..  (Read 6477 times)

Timinator

• Official Forum Bitcher
  • Ohm
  • Defender of the Creme Egg
Re: Serious trouble for HGL and Flagship ..
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »
Diablo 3 can wait.

you make it seem as if there is an alternative to waiting :P

Tarr

• Bandwagoner
  • Ko
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2008, 02:00:17 AM »
Forums, which were supposed to close at midnight, are still up and open. And all the missing forums (the only ones left yesterday afternoon were general and announcements) are also back.

"when i'm old and when my eyes have shrivelled up their standard 100 inch screen of the time will be ok.  when my hands wither away the 1 button mouse will finally make sense and the most fun i'll have is pissing myself .. then i'll be boring enough for a mac"  -Timinator

I'm quite sick of having choices of "Bud Light" or "Busch Light".  That's like choosing between my own piss and someone elses piss.  -Dashy

"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that.'  As if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing more...it's simply a whine.  It's no more than a whine.  'I find that offensive,' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that,' well so fucking what?"   -Stephen Fry

TheMikrobe

• Dol
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 04:45:10 PM »
Hmm, as of today I still saw HGL boxes in game shops. Didn't seriously look at them (decided quite a while ago that I wouldn't get it), but I hadn't heard this news till just now...
Signature: 

Between every two rational moments there are an infinite number of irrational ones.

Diablo III (Europe): TheMikrobe#2428

Sssith

• Sssexy BeaSsst
  • Sur

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2008, 09:06:48 AM »
Even if they save it, I suspect a great many subscribers will unsubscribe (when/if the option re-appears), online players will go SP, new sales will plummet, and the game will die anyway.

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.