Author Topic: Mini-Game/Mods and other FAQs  (Read 8364 times)

• Lem
Re: Mini-Game/Mods and other FAQs
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »
I just let it choose and half the time it'll pick things like tech mods for my evoker...

Really? I *always* get ammo when I let it pick. Every single time, regardless of character.

Huyghe (Wizard :: 60)
Westmalle (Demon Hunter :: 60)
Bernardus (Monk :: 60)
Corsendonk (Barb :: 60)
Fantome (Witch Doctor :: 60)

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 02:23:29 PM »
Maybe that's it then. Ammo. As I said, they're worthless so I don't pay attention. ;)

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

• Bandwagoner
  • Ko
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2008, 01:23:33 AM »
Yanno, if you're able to ID them, they're probably not all useless. I've gotten good ones from quest rewards (Helloooooo damage +15%)

"when i'm old and when my eyes have shrivelled up their standard 100 inch screen of the time will be ok.  when my hands wither away the 1 button mouse will finally make sense and the most fun i'll have is pissing myself .. then i'll be boring enough for a mac"  -Timinator

I'm quite sick of having choices of "Bud Light" or "Busch Light".  That's like choosing between my own piss and someone elses piss.  -Dashy

"It's now very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that.'  As if that gives them certain rights; it's actually nothing's simply a whine.  It's no more than a whine.  'I find that offensive,' it has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that,' well so fucking what?"   -Stephen Fry