Author Topic: Manual  (Read 1217 times)

Drozz

• Court Jester
  • Fal
Manual
« on: April 01, 2007, 05:47:12 AM »
Ok, I realize this Sacred forum has been dead since June of last year, but I just got it, because I'm not willing to get a new system until after May of this year, based on Luch's recommendations.  That means I can't play TQ, and I'm bored with D2 again.  So, until I get a new system, I need something to pass the time.  I figured that would be Sacred.  So far, it's been ok, especially since I upgraded my system from 256 MG RAM to 2G RAM. :D

But, the disks didn't come with a manual, so I'm pretty sure I'm missing some of the basis controls.  I've been able to pick up a few things from the tutorial tips, but other than that I know I'm missing some things.  For instance, I created a combo move, but when I tried to put it into my right click area, it showed up as the horse icon.  I may have figured out a few things there, but if I had a manual to guide me on what the basic controls are, and how things should appear once I've done them, that would be helpful.

Now, I haven't been through all the threads in the Sacred forum, but I didn't see anything about a manual in the titles.  I've checked the disks and don't see anything there.  I've checked the website and don't really find a manual there.  So, is there a manual, and if so, how do I get one?

Tx.
Official Member of the Hole in the Head Gang
Drozz, Jbbto, Michelle and Daveinthebasement

It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish - Mother Theresa

Pixelated

• Discombobulated Pixie
  • Jah
  • Looking for a recombobulation area
Re: Manual
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 12:18:32 PM »

Aim low. Less chance of disappointment. More chance of a nutshot.

If you don't have idiot friends, it's possible you are the idiot friend.

Drozz

• Court Jester
  • Fal
Re: Manual
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 02:40:16 PM »
Thanks!

How do you stay that skinny by eating donuts??? :-?
Official Member of the Hole in the Head Gang
Drozz, Jbbto, Michelle and Daveinthebasement

It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish - Mother Theresa